Man’s Best Friend had a glorious bath today, topped off with a scruptious lavender conditioner. He smells sooooo good and his coat is like silk. I know, If I tell you anymore how handsome he is, you will stop reading the blog. Let’s see what Murphy did this past week…
- Saw a coyote-ignored it
- Saw a Mother deer and two fawns-ignored them
- Saw a hawk-ignored it
- Saw a herd of bucks with ginormous antlers-ignored them
- Threw up on Mom’s carpet
- Threw up on Mom’s bedspread, again
- Jumped on Mom’s couch about 20 times
- Jacked an Oreo-didn’t ignore it
- Actually behaved and stayed out of the kitchen!
- Laid all over the clean laundry on the couch
- Shed everywhere possible…vacuuming is irrelevant
- Got a tick…Mom screamed…removed the tick…Mom called me Ricky Ticky McTavish. What’s a tick? I’ll ignore that too.
Clean slate each night.